Empress Media Asset Management (eMAM) | Digital Assets Made Easy
What is eMAM?
eMAM is a powerful media asset management platform that provides users an intuitive web interface to collaboratively produce, share, and deliver video and other media. Artists and designers use integrated tools inside Adobe Creative Cloud and Apple Final Cut systems. With built-in tools and over 90 technology partners, eMAM manages native resolution files and integrated workflow processes needed by leading organizations worldwide since 2006 in local, cloud, and hybrid environments. eMAM helps organizations respond to emerging demands with scalability, easy reconfiguration, and multiple ordering options: by purchase, by subscription, or by turnkey cloud SaaS and VM/PaaS.
What’s new in eMAM 5.2?
• Direct ordering: eMAM Cloud available from AWS and Alibaba Cloud Marketplaces and emamcloud.com with Cloud Formation Template
• More broadcast tools: BXF and TX processing, Grass Valley Morpheus integration
• More editing tools: improved Adobe panels, Apple FCP extension, cloud/remote editing with AWS, Lucid Link and Teradici, sequence stitching & delivery, project collections
• Better ingest tools: live multicamera ingest, edit while capture, new ingest app
• More streaming and sharing options: link & download external media, Wowza integration, proxy streaming, new sharing theme
• Improved search: thesaurus search, learning tool for Azure Computer Vision Faces AI
“The cloud” means somebody else’s hardware. Leading technology companies provide powerful options for public cloud storage, processing, networking, with a growing range of microservice offerings. The number of third-party cloud tools continues to increase. Using the public cloud gives organizations: Universal Access, Innovation not Depreciation, Scalability, and Minimization of Overhead.
The eMAM system can run:
- as a SaaS/PaaS from AWS and Alibaba Marketplaces or from emamcloud.com
- as a VM on any public or private cloud
- as a hybrid system, use both local and cloud servers
- locally/on premise, connected to cloud storage and services
eMAM Enterprise scales the complete eMAM Workflow system to meet the needs of the largest organizations for redundancy and scale. Users counts up to tens of thousands can be maintained through LDAP/Active Directory. Any number of servers can be clustered to provide the processing power required. eMAM RESTful and SOAP APIs can be used by your team, by Empress, or by third parties to build additional integrations. Organizational IT, Empress, and one of its system integrator partners can work together to build, deploy, and support a system to meets the needs of the largest organizations.
eMAM Workgroup combines media management and digital publishing with production asset management. It seamlessly brings together your technical and non-technical users to power the entire life cycle of a media asset within one systems. Producers, editors, customers, marketers, broadcasters, and customer can all access the appropriate content from an interface that best meets their needs, permissions, and technical skills. With eMAM’s extensive third-party integrations, you can replace multiple disconnected processes with a seamless integrated workflow system.
eMAM Publish creates an online library for your video assets, whether they are stored in local storage, in the archive, or in the cloud. Web and tablet based tools allow you to manage and use your content from any connected device. Powerful tools allow review and approval, branded email and social media sharing, digital publishing, and digital delivery of high resolution content in any format to any location.
The eMAM Vault combines digital asset management, transcoding, and LTO library management into a single scalable system.
The simple eMAM browser interface can now manage storage, processing, and archive offering a smart, cost-effective solution. Users can quickly search and preview media using online proxies, while the original high resolution content can be securely archived to LTO.