- The digitized content goes directly into a digital library system for repurposing and utilization throughout and beyond the organization.
- If the digitized content needs to be shared and repurposed, then eMAM offers a simultaneous one-step process instead of an expensive and wasteful two-step process.
- Companies can monitor proxy copies of their digitized content as they are digitized, and add information (metadata) about assets as they are digitized.
- eMAM can take in multiple live feeds to support real time editing workflows.
- Multiple SDI and HD SDI feeds can be converted to multiple HD and SD formats along with low resolution proxy files for web based preview.
- Automatic capture intervals can be scheduled in advance.
- eMAM automatically prepares preview copies of nearly all video and audio formats available.
- eMAM can define watch folders for an automated workflow, or bring content in manually using eMAM Feeder, FTP, or web upload.
- eMAM can automatically extract embedded metadata to power searches.
- eMAM has powerful features for ingesting digital files that are scattered around in different hard drives and other offline storages into a centralized storage.
- Connect your Firewire, USB, e-SATA and internal hard drives and copy the content into eMAM watch folders or eMAM can scan the hard drives automatically.
Contact your sales rep for details on some of our exciting new features
TF: 888-683-6773 | firstname.lastname@example.org