- Organization: Organize all your assets into multi-level projects and categories. Keep folder structures for P2, S x S, and XDCAM content.
- Search: Perform federated search through all online storage locations and content on the shelf, with web-based proxy previews.
- Media Asset Management: From the intuitive eMAM interface, you can move content to different internal and external locations and archive with transcoding as needed. HSM connectors with SGL, XenData, QStar archive management systems.
- Collaboration: Share comments, mark up individual frames, and subclip from anywhere.
- Review/Approval: Send proxy copies anywhere quickly for instant feedback from any computer, tablet, or smart phone.
- Marketing: Publish a branded mixed media message/campaign by email.
- Delivery: Send to multiple destinations or platforms over standard internet, using Aspera, Signiant, CDN, Microsoft Azure, or Amazon S3.
- Scalable: eMAM can expand onto more servers to meet processing, load balancing, and redundancy/failover requirements all using the same intuitive GUI.
- Modular: Purchase only those features and licenses needed, then add as needed.
- Secure: Multilevel granular permission for assets, users, and user groups.
- Software Only: Run eMAM on your servers and storage.
- Turnkey System: Ask our technical staff to provide the ideal software, server, and storage system that meets your needs and budget.
- Complete Workflow Solution: We can implement middleware and adapters with all your other systems for a seamless integrated workflow solution.
RETURN ON INVESTMENT
- Productivity improves with quicker approval/reviews and access to an online library of all content.
- Online content can be promoted and monetized.
- Labor is reduced in searching for media, repeated digitization, and other redundant processes.
- Tape and disc duplication and shipping costs fall when media campaigns and proxy copies can be sent over the internet.
- Internet and storage costs fall when proxy copies can be used, with fewer native copies used, stored, and downloaded.