- Online Proxy Library: search and use media quickly and easily from a web browser or tablet.
- Content Management: move content between any number of on premise or cloud locations.
- Link Sharing: review and approval, branded mixed media email sharing/marketing, social media, web publishing.
- Digital Delivery: send high res media to edit, to CDN and streaming platforms, to broadcast, to archive, ... to anywhere in any format.
- Federated Search: search and browse content regardless of where it is stored.
- Archive/Storage Management: manage media in any storage, archive, or cloud system.
- Review/Approval: send email review/approval links.
- Embed Link: create playable video links for web or sharing with custom skin.
- eBINs: send branded mixed media (tabs for video/image/other) emails.
- Social Media: send links to LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube.
- Delivery: send native resolution content with file acceleration and transcoding to broadcast, CDN, streaming services, editors, or other destinations.
- Adaptive: scales or reconfigures easily as needs grow or change.
- Connected: interoperable with many third party systems to provide integrated, automated workflows.
- Universal: manages any combination of local and cloud storage locations with easy web and tablet management.
- Easy: simple interface for technical and non-technical users, clients, and the general public.
- Secure: use organization security (active directory) processes and granular permission settings to control access and permissions.